Firm names are preferred by business owners as an engraved or etched signage, in which letters and logos are cut out from the signs material. The sign is then painted or surface coated as per the requirements of the customer. Unlike flat signs, on which lettering is screened or painted, an engraved or etched sign is more visually interesting, as it has both texture and an extra dimension. As a result, it is easier for business owners to more fully convey their brand with an engraved display.
The following are the advantages of having a good firm name sign:
- A firm name Signage is the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for a small business
- A signage is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers
- Signs are always on the job for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign board
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good signage. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence.